Friday, May 10, 2013

Pop Cake

If you are looking for an easy way to make a cake I have the perfect recipe for you! All you need to make this cake is your favorite cake mix, a 12 oz. can of your favorite pop and frosting. Yes, that is really all you need!!! This cake was super easy to make and it tasted really good too!!


I only had a 20 oz bottle of pop so I went ahead and measured out my 12 oz. of pop before I started.


Your first and only step before you bake your cake is to mix one box of cake and 12 oz. of pop. That is it, no other ingredients are needed.



After you mix well, put it into the pan size you would like and bake according to the directions on the box.


Let your cake cool completely and then frost and enjoy!!


~Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Will you be serving this Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for Sarah to make I think!

    ReplyDelete