Sunday, May 12, 2013

Canvas Art

I wanted to do a cute project for my mom for Mother's Day that was from my little man and after thinking of what project a 1 year old could do, I came up with the idea of "Canvas Art".

Supplies:

Paint tape
Kids washable paint
Canvas


Step 1: Take your blank canvas and tape off whatever saying/design that you want to be left white on your finished art project.




Step 2: Add your paint colors that you would like to the canvas and let your kids go wild spreading the paint around!!! This will get messy!! At one point my little man was sitting, yes sitting, on the canvas! Be prepared to put them in the bath immediately following unless you are doing this with an older child!









Step 4: Remove your paint tape while the paint is still wet. This will prevent any paint from peeling off.

Step 5: Let your paint dry and enjoy your art!!


~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the handprint in the corner!

    ReplyDelete