Sunday, May 19, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Ring

I am always looking for new recipes and I found this recipe on Pinterest from http://jayesel.net/. I have made it many times and my husband and I love it! I am not a huge fan of spicy food; but, my husband really likes spicy food. So I don't make this too spicy and my husband adds more buffalo wing sauce to his.

Ingredients
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 packet ranch powder mix
Diced celery to taste
Buffalo wing sauce to taste
Diced/shredded chicken, cooked (2-3 chicken breasts worth, or 1-2 cans of canned chicken)
2 packages crescent rolls
Ranch dressing for dipping (optional)

Preparation
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Mix soften cream cheese and 1/2 packet of ranch powder mix together. Microwaving cream cheese for about 30 seconds makes mixing easier. Set aside. 
 Cook chicken and put in food processor to shred the chicken. 

Cut celery into pieces then put in food processor. Set aside.
  Mix chicken and buffalo sauce to taste and add in celery.
 Mix chicken mixture and cream cheese mixture together.

Take the crescent rolls and lay them on a greased pan in a circle. Then place the mixture on the crescent rolls. Fold the crescents over the mixture to make a circle.
 Bake for 15 minutes.
 
Serve with ranch dressing and extra hot sauce for dipping. Enjoy!

~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment