Monday, May 6, 2013

DIY Door Stop

While browsing Pinterest I found a really cool idea on how to make a door stop out of a pool noodle. I immediately wanted to give it a try because my little man LOVES playing with his door and I am always worried that he will pinch his fingers. All you will need for this project is a pool noodle and a sharp knife.


1. Start with a pool noodle (I got mine at Walmart for $1.88)


2. Cut a piece off of the end of the noodle about 8" - 12". I used a sharp knife to cut it off.


3. Use the knife to slit one side of the noodle to the open hole in the middle.


3. Slip it onto the top of the door and there you have your door stop! I was worried that this would just squish when my little man pushed on the door so I pulled on it hard and it didn't squish at all! Now I don't have to worry about him getting his fingers pinched!!

~Sarah


1 comment: