Friday, June 7, 2013

Portable High Chair

 

I wanted to share with all of you mommies out there a product that I absolutely LOVE!!! It is called The Portable High Chair by ciao! baby I started using this product with my son when he was about 6 months old and it is truly just like the name, a portable high chair! It folds up just like a camping bag chair and has its own carrying bag. We take this to restaurants so he never has to use the dirty restaurant ones, family member houses, outdoors, etc. It folds up small and is really light so I just keep it in the back of my van so I always have it handy! The best part is that it has a tray and cup holder for him as well. I get SO many questions about it whenever I am out with it. People absolutely think it is great and want to know where to get it. I ordered mind from Amazon.com but I think you can probably find it in more places now. When I got mine they were fairly new and only had black or brown to choose from. Now they have more color/pattern options. If you have a little one I highly suggest this product! Oh and they say that they can be used up until they are 3 years old!!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment