Thursday, June 20, 2013

Easy Meatloaf

I know most people hear meatloaf and cringe but I really like it. I use my moms recipe which is so simple and very tasty!!

Ingredients:
1 pound hamburger
1 egg
1/2 cup oats
Onion flakes
Ketchup


Step 1: Put your hamburger, oats, egg, and some onion flakes (I just shake a little in...I don't like a lot so it is really up to you how much you want to add) into a mixing bowl and mix well. I use my hands to mix it.
 


Step 2: Take your mixed meat and shape it into a loaf form. I put mine on a cookie cooling rack on a cookie sheet and spray it lightly with pam so it doesn't stick. I like doing it this way so any excess fat will drip into the bottom. 
 

Step 3: Put ketchup over your loaf and then put it in the oven at 350 for 1 hour. 
 

That is it!! Very simple and quick to put together!! I usually serve with baked potatoes, vegetables, and crescent rolls.
 

Enjoy!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment