Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bedroom Wall Letters

I have wanted to put my little mans name above his crib for a while. I was on the hunt for just the right letters in just the right color but it seemed like anything I found was in a girly font or the paint had glitter in it etc. I finally went to Hobby Lobby and just bought plain wooded block letters. Then I found the paint that matched his room perfectly and painted them myself (I only painted the front and sides. Don't waste your paint doing the back). They did need about 3 coats of paint but it didn't take me long at all. The coats took maybe 45 minutes to dry, if that. The nice part about the ones I bought is that they are really thin and light so I used my favorite household item to hang them....COMMAND STRIPS!!!  I just love those things because they are simple to use and don't leave millions of tiny holes in my walls. I absolutely love how they turned out!






~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment