Sunday, June 23, 2013

Homemade 4th of July Shirt

Want to have fun with your kids and make your own 4th of July shirts?! I have a fast, fun, easy project where you can do just that. I originally saw these 4th of July shirts on Pinterest and I thought they were super cute! All you need is a plain white t-shirt and red and blue paint.



First, lay out your shirt (I put paper in the middle so the paint didn't soak through onto the back) and then you are going to get blue paint on your little ones left hand and put their hand print on the upper left part of the white shirt. Since my little guy is only one, I made sure to have my husband there to help wipe his hand off with baby wipes right after we did his hand print.


Next, you will have your little one dip a finger in red paint and make the stripes of the flag. (With really little ones like my little man, mom or dad will have to do this part!) After that all you need to do is let your shirt dry!


Happy crafting!!!!

~Sarah

1 comment: